AccuTite is a process of tightening the tissues on the skin and under the skin while dissolving fat by using heat from radio frequency waves through the probe both above the skin and under the skin. Treatment can be performed in small areas of the face and body. Very small wound, short recovery time
Indications for treatment
The heat generated in the fibrous septa and reticular dermis from AccuTite causes collagen in the dermis. Tighten and tighten the skin.
- Tighten the subcutaneous layer of the face and neck at a depth of 5-10 mm.
- Can be done in small areas such as nasolabial folds, wattles under the chin, facial contours, bags under the eyes, eyelids, cheeks, wrinkled neck area, and excess fat area in the armpit corner.
- Individual diagnosis by specialized doctors
- If treatment is performed on superficial areas with hair, such as a man's beard, hair growth may be reduced.
Time Per Zone
Small Specialty areas
- When using AccuTite around the mouth in patients with a history of herpes simplex, prophylactic antivirals should be administered to all patients.
- Patients taking anticoagulants Anticoagulants should be discontinued 10 days prior to treatment.
- Historytaking and screening of patients who have contraindications before receiving radiofrequency treatment
- Mark the treated area.
- Choose the treatment area
- The doctor performs the treatment in the designated area.
- A small tube is inserted in a specific area without touching the facial nerve. The patient will feel warm and the doctor will move the device to release radiofrequency energy into the skin and under the skin.
- If the treatment is performed in the treatment area with more than 50 cc of fat, the fat should be removed after AccuTite.
After receiving treatment
- Reduce skin temperature after treatment in areas of skin discomfort or hypersensitivity with gauze moistened with saline.
- Make a small incision in the area where the device was inserted.
- The fluid may seep from the wound after treatment for approximately 1-3 days and the bandage must be changed daily.
- Pain relievers may be considered for those who wish to relieve skin discomfort after treatment.
- Antibiotics or prophylactic medications may be considered 5-7 days after treatment to reduce the risk of infection.
- Garment support is added after treatment.
In some cases, the skin may be blotchy for 7-10 days or longer.Slight swelling After treatment, it may take about 1 to 3 weeks.In some cases, skin numbness, tingling, or tightness may occur when the treated area is touched and symptoms improve after 4-6 weeks, or in cases where there is a burning sensation in the treated area. Thin skin, after 4-6 weeks of treatment, symptoms will gradually improve as well.
- Neck area after treatment 3-4 days wear 24 hours and wear only at night for 3 weeks
- The face area is at the discretion of the doctor.
- The body area after the first 3 weeks of treatment is worn 24 hours a day and only at night for the next 3 weeks.
Results after treatment
- After the treatment, the skin tightening in the treated area is immediately visible.
- However, the process of repairing the regeneration of collagen under the skin will continue at 3-12 weeks.
- If the cold compress is to be used, it must be sterile only and be prepared if needed during the treatment.
- Avoid treating the area where natural fillers have been applied if it is necessary to make it past the injection stage for more than 6 months.
- Avoid areas where Botox has been injected for less than a week.
- Do not treat the area where silicone or synthetic fillers have been injected under the skin.
- Taking care of the needle point (Access port) after treatment, using sterile cold compress after completing each treatment point (Zone)
Before - After : Accutite treatment in different areas
The result depends on the person.
Area around the eyes, eye bags, eyelids, upper eyelids
The wattle area under the chin, cheek bulbs
The area under the chin