The nutritional status of the body can be checked by measuring the levels of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, including the level of degeneration of cells caused by free radicals, gastrointestinal fungal levels, degradation of neurotransmitters in the brain, and the level of accumulated toxins in the body. This program makes you aware of the performance of various systems in the body, malnutrition, poisoning, and harmful bacteria or intestinal yeast as well. It helps you to know which diet, vitamins or supplements are suitable for your body. Moreover, it also helps in the planning of detoxification.
It is the evaluating of nutritional status of the body by checking the levels of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, micronutrient in the blood as well as the degree of cell degeneration caused by free radicals, gastrointestinal fungal levels, and the level of chemicals accumulated in the body. Therefore, we will be able to know that our body is suitable for which types of food, vitamins, and supplements. Moreover, it helps in planning the right amount of the intake of vitamin supplements and detoxification. The substances that are indicators of nutritional status of the body from the blood and urine include
- Plasma amino acids
- Homocysteine in serum
- Minerals in red blood cells
- Fat-soluble vitamins in serum
- Lipid peroxide in serum
- Plasma fatty acids
- Organic acids in urine
- Toxins in red blood cells
- Obesity: Most obese people are deficient in many nutrients. Nutritional supplements according to the recommendations of this examination will help increase metabolism, reduce fat, and decrease edema.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is often caused by the lack of efficiency of mitochondrial ATP synthesis which can be evaluated from checking the level of organic substances, amino acids, and minerals.
- Cancer: Malnutrition and cachexia are one of the causes of cancer. A nutritional examination will help determining the amount of nutrients you should take.
- Diseases related to the immune system and lacking of many nutrients such as amino acids, fatty acids, and zinc can impair immune function.
- Delayed growth, Autism, and Down’s Syndrome: Supplementation of nutrients according to the recommendations from this examination will improve development.
- Emotional and mental diseases and the imbalance of biochemistry in the body can be determined by measuring the levels of organic acids, amino acids, minerals and fatty acids. - Learning and behavioral disorders: Neurotransmitter precursors and metabolized substances are imbalanced in patients with ADHD, which is determined by measuring the levels of organic acids and amino acids.
Organic Acid Urine test is the measurement of the level of organic acids that is excreted in the urine. These substances are caused by the metabolism of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates, which are essential for energy production. It also caused by elimination of toxic substances, degradation of neurotransmitters in the brain, free radical damage, and working of bacteria and yeast in the intestines. This test makes us know the effectiveness of the metabolism in the body. If the body has a good metabolism, our body is strong as well as able to create energy and repair various tissues which will help reducing the risk of heart disease, obesity, and fatigue.
High levels of organic acids in urine shows that the metabolic process is inhibited maybe due to lacking of nutrients, taking poisons or certain drugs, or having too many harmful bacteria or yeast in the intestines.
- Lacking of vitamins and minerals
- Deficiency of amino acids such as carnitine or NAC
- Oxidative damage
- Accumulation of toxins in the body
- Lacking of B-complex vitamins
- Body energy production
- Lacking of antioxidants
- The amount of harmful intestinal bacteria and yeast