Eliminate unsatastifying spots
We believe that many people probably have certain parts of their body that undesirable whether it is a hidden spot or a noticable spot. It makes us lacking of confidence and feeling inferior. It also may cause disgustion from those around you. Let's explore what are the unsatastifying spots.
Blackheads are mostly found in teenagers. Indeed, blackheads are not acnes, but it is small hairs on the face. It is a group of hair follicles, so it is visible as a black spot. A lot of hormones releasing and fat cells increasing are the reasons of blackheads occurence; therefore, fat cells combining with many facial hairs cause the blackheads. Many people choose to solve the problem by using glue patches to peel the blackheads off, but it is the wrong method because it causes the larger pores and scars.The correct method is hair and fat removal. There are several methods including the use of an unguent to reduce oil adhesion, the use of laser to help in hair removal, and the use of a skin scrubber to reduce sticking and stimulate the exfoilation of the outer skin resulting in smoother nose skin. The problem of ingrown hairs along the arms and thighs is another major problem of women. When ingrown hair is inflamed, it will be visible as unsmooth black and red marks. As a result, your will lose your confident. Many people with poor health have inflammation in different parts of the body. Apart from allergies and rashes, they may have hair follicles inflammation and problems with ingrown hairs. Treatment of ingrown hairs on the arms or legs is done by laser tratment for hair removal. The laser reduces inflammation and hyperpigmentation, and patients must apply an unguent to reduce inflammation such as steroid drugs for a short time. In some cases with folliculitis, redness, pustules, it may be necessary to take antibiotics or antifungal drugs to control the inflammation of ingrown hairs. In order to prevent the ingrown hair regeneration, using fruit acids for skin conditioning or salicylic acid substances can stimulate the exfoliation of the skin, and these acids are able to penetrate deep into the pores.
Body odor problem is caused by apocrine glands. In general, apocrine glands will produce secretions. If this substance consists of bacteria, it will cause body odor. In some cases with a lot of sweat, the odor comes from food. When sweat is mixed with secretions and bacteria, it will cause a strong body odor making you become unwanting to your surroundings. There are various types of treatment for body odor problems as follows:
- Apply an unguent to reduce sweat: It must be applied continuously and may cause side effects such as rashes.
- Taking medicine to reduce sweat: The side effects are quite high as the medicine will affect throughout the body.
- Botox injections (Botulinum toxin A) to reduce the activity of muscles located at the follicles: It can reduce the occurrence of sweating but may requires high cost and repeated injections because its effect doesn't last long.
- Surgery: It is performed by cut off the nerves that stimulate the apocrine glands or remove apocrine glands. This method provides good results, but it causes large surgical wounds and scars.
- Liposuction: It is done by opening and injecting anesthesia into the skin and operating the liposuction above the gland area. It will reduce the occurrence of odor.
- Using radio frequency technology (Total Axilla Technique): It is the latest technology specifically invented to solve the problem of the underarm skin by eliminating apocrine glands under the skin.
The main causes of sweat and body odor are divided into 3 parts:
1. The first part: This specific technique sends radio frequency waves (RF) to destroy the apocrine glands, sebaceous glands, and hair follicles, which are the reasons of damp and smell in those areas.
2. The second part: Radio frequency waves also stimulates collagen production causing tight and smooth armpits.
3. The third part: Combining with high efficient lasers, it destroys the pigment and brigthens the skin tone.
The Total Axilla Technique resolves other underarm skin problems as well as gives good and clear results without surgery. It is safe, and the patients are able to do their normal daily activity after the treatment.