"Acne" is not only a teenage problem. When you become older, your body is degenerating, and your thyourunction is decreasing. In menopause, the ovary will produce fewer female hormones causing some male hormones to increase. Thus, the sebaceous gland will produce more fat causing pore enlarging and acne. Moreover, the elderly prone to have immune system disorders, so they tend to have chronic acne 20% rather than younger. The causes of acne in menopause are as follows:
The Cause of Menopausal Acne
- Hormonal change causing acne around the lower area of the face, jawline, mouth, and neck
- Occupation attaching to some chemicals such as gasoline or petroleum causing chronic acne
- Taking drugs such as contraceptives, steroids, anti-anxiety, anticonvulsants, or anti-tubercular drugs
- Consuming some kinds of food such as milk or dairy products, yogurt, cake, or sweets
- Stress, sleep deprivation, and sleeping late easily cause acne
The best way of treatment is a cause removal which begins with an external diagnosis to a blood test for diagnosing internal causes. After that, undergo the treatment according to the causes.
- Avoid milk or dairy products, yogurt, cake, or sweets because those foods can stimulate acne production and cause chronic acne.
- Taking hormonal drugs for hormonal balance must be under the doctor’s control.
- Homeopathy is the way of stimulating your body balance by toxin elimination, antioxidant enhancement, and skin regeneration stimulation. These cause acne reduction.
- Acupuncture is the insertion of very thin needles through a person’s skin at specific points on the body. It is a traditional Chinese medicine based on the belief of life force or Qi in the Meridian Line. This treatment helps balance your body.
- Low-level laser therapy reducing scars, acne scars, and wrinkles will cause skin regeneration. Energy will penetrate the skin at a suitable level activating skin functions.
- Radio waves or sound waves regenerate your skin and alternate degenerated skin cell structures. This can treat scars, acne scars, and inflamed skin due to acne or rashes. Moreover, it will rejuvenate skin and reduce wrinkles. Radio waves and sound wave technologies will alternate subcutaneous extracellular matrixes as well.
- Stimulating cell production from growth factors in platelet by blood-spinning, allowing platelets to be isolated from other blood components. Grown factors in platelet will be injected back into our own faces for stimulating cell production. This technique stimulates superficial skin layer exfoliation, collagen production, skin cell restoration, and treating scars, acne scars, and wrinkles.
Seeing from the outside, we may feel that acnes are just an external problem. However, truly, internal problems must be simultaneously fixed for treating acne gone for good. We should take care of our health regardless of our age. Therefore, we will stay beautiful from the inside and out
Contact Us For More Details