5 foods causes the most allergies
Chronic skin allergies, chronic rashes, or respiratory allergies are all involved with both acute and latent food allergies.
5 foods cause chronic allergies
1. Cow milk such as yogurt, ice cream, butter, cheese, and whey protein
2. Yeast products such as bakery, bread, cake, cookie, and all alcoholic drinks
3. Egg including egg white and yolk: chicken eggs cause more allergy than duck eggs.
4. Nuts such as soybean, almond, peanut
5. Grains (Gluten) such as wheat, oat rice, and barley rice
We recommend you to write a diary during strong allergies. You should consult a doctor to find food allergies by blood test. Therefore, you will know specific allergic foods and are able to change your lifestyle.
Patients who have severe allergies with chronic digestive tract might use some supplements to adjust intestinal balance. You should also avoid allergic foods. Thus, your skin or intestinal allergies will be improved.
Information provided by: Dr. Narumon Thongsriiam
Compiled by: Medisci