A laser technology from Candela Company, USA, is gentle for your skin, very high effective for hair removal in white patients, and valuably fixing skin pigment problems. Operated by professional physician, a high resolution cooling technology combining with laser which has precise energy and emit time causes the most satisfying result without any red spot, dark spot, or wound after injury.
Gentle Lase is a long pulsed alexandrite laser with 755 nm wavelength and 53 J of energy. Laser is well-absorbed by melanin pigment, so it is beneficial for decrease skin pigment in epidermis, dermis, and hair follicles. Moreover, it can treat vascular disorders in superficial skin, age spots, and normal freckles, and it is able for permanent hair reduction in white patients. After treatment with Gentle Lase, no wound will be occurred, and patients can do their normal activities. Physician can choose different sizes of tip including 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, and 18 mm depending on treatment areas.
1. Permanent hair reduction
2. Pigmented lesions including Lentigine (Age spot), Solar Lentigine (Sun spot), Freckle, and Epidermal Melasma
3. Vascular vein with a diameter smaller than 2.5 mm on face and body
4. Pseudofolliculitis barbae
5. Depend on physician’s recommendations
1. Hair removal treatment time is only 10-15 minutes depending on different areas. Patients should stop any temporary hair removal such as plucking or waxing at least 4 weeks before treatment
Before treatment: Shaving your hair around treatment area and left its stubble for 1-2 mm. Treatment area should be dry and clean before laser is shot.
After treatment: Slightly redness and swelling can be normally occurred. Patients should apply cool pack for 10-15 minutes or until those symptoms are disappeared.
2. Wrinkle reduction
Before treatment: Clean your face or treatment area and dry your skin for letting laser able to penetrating those areas. If your hair around those areas is thick and abundant, shaving should be done for avoiding burn and poor penetration into deep skin layer.
After treatment: Your face may be tightened and swollen. Patients may apply cool pack for 10-15 minutes or until those symptoms are disappeared. Don’t worry, if you feel skin tight, your pore is minimizing.
3. Pigmented lesion treatment
In case of freckles, dark spots, or melanin treatment, clean and dry your face or treatment area for the most penetrating of laser. After treatment, those lesions will become darkening, and some patients may have thin crusts. Those crusts will be gradually peeled off and faded within 10-14 days without any speckle. Patients must not disturb those areas, should apply moisturizer or sunscreen over 30 SPF, and should avoid strong sunlight.
4. Facial and leg vein treatment
Facial and leg vein treatment with Gentle Lase is suitable for blue-black or red veins which is smaller than 2.5 mm
Before treatment: Shaving to avoid burnt hair and poor penetration of laser. Shot the laser with distance gauge vertical and close to your skin.
After treatment: Slightly redness and swelling can be occurred. Patients should apply cool pack for 10-15 minutes or until those symptoms are disappeared.
1. Treatment cannot be done in white hair.
2. In case of hair bleaching, the treatment can be done after 2-4 weeks or depending on physician’s recommendations.
3. Shave the treatment area before treatment to avoid superficial skin burn. If shaving is not done, laser will absorb outer hair causing unwanted side effects. Moreover, laser is unable to penetrate inner skin causing ineffective results.
4. In case of using anesthesia for pain relief, treatment area must be dry before treatment to avoid side effects.
5. Treatment area should be dry and clean. Cool pack and blower is not recommended during treatment because laser will absorb water causing many side effects. Those devices can be only used after treatment.
6. Cold allergy patients should notify physician before treatment.
7. Patients taking anticoagulants, iron supplements, or any herb such as ginkgo biloba, ginseng, or garlic extracts may have blood vessel rupture. Patients should thoroughly take physician’s instructions before treatment.
8. Patients having history of hypertrophic scar should notify physician before treatment.
1. Patients with any device implantation such as pacemaker or cardioconverters should intensively consult a doctor.
2. Patients taking vitamin A, AHA, or Roaccutane. (Patients must stop taking those drugs at least 1-3 months before treatment or depending on physician’s discretions).
3. Hair removal and varicose vein treatment on tattoo areas.
4. Open wound areas.
5. Sunburn patients (taking strong sunlight or having a beach trip).
6. Photosensitize patients.
7. Pregnancy women
8. Patients with history of epilepsy caused by light*.
9. Patients with history of taking any drug causing photosensitivity. Patients should stop taking those drugs at least 3-5 days*.
10. Patients should stop taking Accutane at least 6 months or depending on physician’s discretions.
11. Depend on physician’s discretions