How long does it last?
For the virus must rely on people or animals to live when outside the body or animal it will weaken
- The virus lives in the air, mucus, sputum, saliva, and tears and lasts for 5 minutes
- Viruses live on objects such as floors, tables, doorknobs and last for 7-8 hours
- Viruses live in cloth or tissue paper and last for 8-12 hours
- The virus lies on a table, flat surface and lasts for 12-48 hours
- Viruses live in water for 4 days
- The virus stays in a refrigerator below 4 degrees Celsius for up to one month
- Eat freshly cooked food processed by heat.
- When eating with other people There should always be a center spoon.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand washing.
- Wear a hygienic mask when entering a community or crowded place.