What is the COVID-19 virus?
Respiratory disease resulting in pneumonia
Symptoms of the disease
Fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness
Coughing, sneezing, touching snot, saliva
- Wear a hygienic mask or cloth mask.
- Avoid close contact with people who have flu-like symptoms.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- keep the body warm get enough sleep
- Cook meat and eggs with heat.
- If you are sick, you should go to the hospital for a checkup.