Choosing a sunscreen to protect your face from the sun. There are many details that must be observed.
- Choose a sunscreen with comprehensive skin protection. (Broad-Spectrum) will protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays
- Choose a sunscreen with PA+++ (protects against UVA rays that cause premature skin aging).
- Choose SPF30+ or higher (SPF is a measure of UVB protection).
- Should choose NON-COMEDOGENIC for oily skin.
- If anyone goes swimming should be chosen as waterproof sunscreen.
- Test for allergic reactions by applying it on the back of your arm. To see a rash in 24-72 hours.
The use of sunscreen to protect the skin perfectly
- 1 gram is the amount per use over the face and neck
- 30 minutes is the time to apply before going out in the sun
- Make sure to apply other areas that are directly exposed to the sun, such as your head, ears, feet, hands