Skin allergy Program
Atopic dermatitis is a chronic rash on the cheeks, neck, wrists, arms, hands and feet, but rashes in children tend to be more severe in adults. The main cause is due to skin inflammation. Which may be caused from both outside and inside the body, including
- Causes within the body, including internal inflammation. Chronic constipation, stress, lack of sleep, allergies, food allergies, low body immunity.
- External causes include the reaction between the skin and the chemicals that come in contact with the skin. Can cause dry skin irritation and subsequent allergic rashes These chemicals include cosmetics, perfume, detergent.
Although this skin allergy is chronic, persistent, but following the instructions and taking good care of your skin will help to cause symptoms. Of the disease subsided And disappear faster Which should act according to the following recommendations
- Avoid eating foods that cause food allergies strictly. Because eating foods that cause allergies will greatly affect the immune system of the body. Can make the condition worse
- Refrain from drinking alcohol
- Should get enough sleep At least 8 hours a day
- Find ways to manage stress Because stress will stimulate the secretion of hormones Corticotropin and Cortisol, which can impair the immune system.
- Avoid washing hands frequently Or maybe apply a moisturizing cream that is gentle to the skin without irritating the skin
- Try to excrete on a daily basis. To reduce the accumulation of toxins in the body
- Because people with this disease tend to have low levels of essential fatty acids. Should increase the intake of essential fatty acids that help reduce inflammation, including Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil Hemp seed oil
- Avoid food additives such as preservatives, flavoring substances
- Avoid UVA and UVB rays in sunlight
- Avoid using hair dye
- Focus on eating foods that contain low amounts of sugar and saturated fats, including vegetables, fruits, nuts
In the event that there are problems with hyperpigmentation due to skin allergic rashes Can be treated in many ways, including
Applying skin whitening creams containing whitening ingredients such as Licorice Root Extract, Makhampom Extract, Turmeric and Vitamin C Arbutin Retinol or Salicylic group Acid Aceelic acid
- Apply sunscreen Should apply sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 daily To prevent dark spots from becoming darker or new ones appearing again
- The use of fruit acids (AHA), an enzyme from fruits Has a weak acidic effect Causing the top layer of skin to peel off And there are new cells created Makes the skin look whiter Therefore helps the black mark to fade away But should only be done by experts To prevent the occurrence of complications such as skin irritation, but in the case of Ms. Thapanee with allergic rash contact Contact dermatitis may require higher treatment.
- Pushing medicine into the skin By using electricity that is gentle on the skin Together with the use of ultrasound waves to carry substances such as acid, vitamin A, vitamin C, which has the effect of reducing dark spots on the skin.
- Using Nd Yag 532 or 1064 nm long wavelength laser Or lasers that are specific to the pigment Or concentrated IPL light to help reduce dark spots and adjust the skin color to be consistent Is the fastest way to remove dark spots.