Currently, cancer is the leading cause of death for Thai people. The most common cancers include breast cancer, cervical cancer, liver cancer, intestinal cancer, lung cancer and skin cancer, which means cancerous cells that have changed from normal cells of the body. The necrosis cells will grow and spread quickly around the normal cells. Which the body cannot control Causing a large lump or cancer This spread causes bleeding from vascular damage or gangrene of cancer cells, as the cancerous cells grow so fast that they lack blood to nourish and eventually lose the tissues of that organ.
Here I would like to talk about skin cancer. The skin is an organ that has a high chance of cancer because the skin acts to cover and protect the organs of the body. Therefore, the skin is likely to be exposed to ultraviolet rays from sunlight. Toxins and various chemicals Most of the time, skin cancer is usually on the face, limbs, palms, soles of the feet and body. It is most common in people aged 40 - 50 years but now people with skin cancer are still younger.
Causes of skin cancer include
- Too much sunlight Especially those with fair skin Have sunburn or sunbathe regularly.
- High dose X-rays
- Changes in chronic wounds, such as burn scars Scald of the skin
- Chronic irritation from chemicals such as receiving high doses of arsenic from traditional medicine for a long time
- Caused by congenital
There are 3 types of common skin cancers
Cancer caused by basal cell carcinoma cells (Basal Cell Carcinoma) is the most common skin cancer. It looks like a convex blister pack. The edges may be black or broken. Or a flat rash Found in areas that are exposed to direct sunlight such as the face and hands, this type of cancer will spread slowly and often do not spread to other parts. If it is, then there is treatment. Disease will be cured.
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma is the second type of skin cancer that is flaky, flaky, red, scaly, and easily bleeding. Found often in areas that are exposed to sunlight. Can spread to other areas If detected in the initial stage Can be cured.
- Malignant melanoma is the least common skin cancer. But serious and has the highest mortality rate Resembling a mole or fleck Or as black spots on the skin Found at the skin and other organs. Can spread quickly along the lymph nodes. Bloodstream and can reach various organs.
We should carefully examine our bodies thoroughly. By looking in the mirror as follows
- Raise arms up, check arms, armpits, hands, back, hands, elbows.
- Check the front thigh, back, calf, shin, feet, feet, niche, fingers.
- Examine the back, neck, front, back, scalp, hairline.
If abnormal lumps are found in the body Should consult a doctor and when doctors diagnose and suspect that may be skin cancer The biopsy should be cut for microscopic examination. And if found to have skin cancer The doctor will conduct a special examination to see if the cancer cells have spread to other organs or not.
Skin cancer prevention
- Avoid sunlight especially during 00-15.00 hrs, which is the period with the highest UV radiation.
- Wear light-fitting clothing, wide-brimmed hats, or open umbrella when exposed to the sun.
- Apply sunscreen with an SPF of more than 30 on a daily basis.
- Regularly check your body regularly When found abnormalities of the skin Should consult a doctor
- should choose foods such as vegetables and fruits Including cereals that contain anti-cancer substances such as strawberries, blueberries, oranges, carrots, tomatoes, beans, broccoli, broccoli, Chinese broccoli, or may choose to supplement with anti-cancer effects such as beta carotene, vitamin C, vitamin Zinc, Selenium
- Surgery to remove the tumor with a knife or carbon dioxide las.
- Electric hijacking.
- Radiation to kill local cancer cells Especially cancer that has spread to other organs such as the brain, lungs, liver.
- Chemotherapy by eating or injecting To kill cancer cells.
- Interferon or interleukin therapy to stimulate the body to build immunity.
Side effects of treatment
- Surgery may cause scarring, such as keloid or amputation of the lymph nodes may cause the legs or arms to swell.
- Radiation may cause hair loss in irradiated areas Or have symptoms of fatigue.
- Chemotherapy May cause anemia, infection, easy bleeding or hair loss.
- Immunization May experience pain in the body, anorexia or diarrhea.
Alternative medicine treatment program
The key to treatment is to increase the body's immune system to be strong always. Because when the immune system is strong enough Cancer cells will be destroyed. And also helps prevent the growth and spread of cancer cells This can be done by adjusting eating habits and daily life, including
1. Detoxify the body To reduce inflammation The accumulation of toxins and free radicals in the body that may be the cause of cancer cells And also helps to increase the body's immunity Can do with the following methods
- Providing intravenous vitamins Which contains a variety of antioxidants that are necessary for the removal of waste or toxins from the body To help accelerate the liver to completely eliminate toxins In addition, it has anti-inflammatory effects. And also contains nutrients such as B vitamins, minerals, calcium, magnesium to help relieve chronic fatigue and tiredness. And also helps to increase the body's immunity, which is the cornerstone of the prevention and treatment of cancer.
- Ozone therapy is a mixture of blood and ozone and oxygen outside the body. Then brought back into the body again Helps to increase blood flow. Helping the liver eliminate toxins. Helps increase the amount of oxygen for cellular respiration Which will help stop the growth of cancer cells Considered cancer treatment as an alternative medicine that can be used to supplement the treatment of modern medicine.
- Detoxification by providing H2O2 (Hydrogen peroxide) to help control energy production Increase blood circulation Stimulate the immune system, which is the cornerstone of the prevention and treatment of cancer.
- Far Infrared. Infrared can pass down to the subcutaneous fat layer. Which is an area where toxins are accumulating Therefore helps to accelerate sweating and toxins from the body including heavy metals, chemicals and toxins that dissolve in fat to come out with sweat Helps cells get more nutrients and oxygen from improved blood flow. Helps reduce inflammation in the body Therefore can help prevent cancer
2. Nutrition therapy such as
- Eat low fat foods Most studies have found that eating fruits and vegetables that contain antioxidants. High dietary fiber And low in fat Will help reduce the risk of cancer.
- Choose clean food And cook again Should not eat food that has been stored for a long time without warming to boil again Or dried food that is not sure to be newly made, such as bread in stores that have no expiration date.
- Eat more variety of fruits and vegetables, such as cabbage, cauliflower, kale, turnip, broccoli, carrots, spinach, tomatoes, apples, guava, dragon fruit, etc., preferably organic species Toxins or wash thoroughly To reduce the exposure to chemicals or toxic substances that are carcinogenic.
- Reduce salted food Grilled-smoked food and food preserves with salt, nitrate-nitrite Which is a carcinogen.
- Do not eat raw foods such as Koi, fish, fish, etc.
- Refrain from eating foods that cause inflammation in the body, including processed foods such as dried shrimp, Chinese sausage, dried pork, sun-dried foods, foods that are high in starch and sugar such as soft drinks, desserts, foods with artificial flavorings, colors and flavors.
- Take supplements that help to reduce inflammation. Increase antioxidants Increase immunity And helps reduce the risk of cancer, such as vitamin E, lycopene, extracts from broccoli Black pepper extract Turmeric extract Cauliflower extract, vitamin D3 etc.
- Stop drinking alcohol.
3. Control body weight With exercise and reducing high energy foods.
4. No smoking.
5. Avoid unnecessary medication.
6. Drink clean water at least 8 glasses a day.
7. Get enough sleep and rest Because adequate sleep is necessary to help strengthen the immune system.
8. Do not stress, do not work hard And find ways to manage stress.
9. Exercise properly Which should not be overdo At least you should take a walk for the lungs to fully expand. Exercise will help recover faster.
10. Shower at least 2 times a day, morning and before going to bed. Clean the soap thoroughly, especially in damp areas such as armpits, under the groin, milk (should use baby soap). Bathing will help prevent the growth of germs on the skin. After showering, dry yourself with body lotion. To prevent dry skin By choosing to use lotion that does not have perfume fragrance But do not recommend using talcum powder Because talcum powder can lead germs into the lungs.
11. Avoid getting toxic substances from pollutants, pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals into the body.
In addition, skin cancer should be monitored strictly according to the doctor's appointment. And keep observing abnormal symptoms of the body If abnormal symptoms occur, do not ignore. Should consult a doctor to check the body and diagnose thoroughly whether cancer cells or not. Or have spread to other organs or not These abnormal symptoms include.
- Abnormal or changed urinary or diuretic system, such as constipation, alternating diarrhea Bloody stool Bloody urination.
- Sore throat, hoarseness, chronic cough.
- There are changes in the wart or birthmark on the body such as abnormally large size Or change shape Or the wound is bleeding.
- There are lumps in different parts of the body Or the cubes grow quickly.
- With chronic wounds, incurable.
- Indigestion, flatulence, nausea, loss of appetite.
- Lumbago back pain