Bioimpedance Analyzer Program
BIA is a physical evaluation of nutrition in the body to help you plan proper nutrition and exercise programs. It can also tell the level of metabolism in the body and effectively track changes in muscle mass, fat, and body proportions rather than just focusing on body weight. In addition, BIA is able to tell the degree of degeneration of all the cell walls in the body which can shows the level of deterioration of whole body. It also can be compared with your development after you begin the anti-aging medical care program.
What the BIA can check?
- Cell performance
- Metabolism of the body
- the amount of muscle mass
- The amount of fat mass
- The amount of intracellular, extracellular, and total water
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
Benefits of the BIA
- Helps to accurately assess the nutritional status of the body without hassle.
- Helps to effectively organize nutrition and exercise programs according to the problem.
- Uses to monitor the treatment results for anti-aging.