- Loose vagina
- Sagging of the skin around the vagina
- Dry skin and creases around the vagina
- Dry vaginal skin. Patients usually feel stinging or pain during having sex or inflammation of the vulva.
- Menopause and vaginal skin problems
- Urinary incontinence
- Anorgasmia (unable to reach orgasm while having sex)
- Cancer areas e.g. vulvar cancer
Precautions before and while undergoing treatment
- Should be done 1 week after the menstural cycle
- Should check for cervical cancer before the treatment
- Shave all hair on the treatment area
- If there are adverse symptoms such as stinging and irritation during treatment. Please notify the obstetrician immediately.
Postoperative care and precautions after treatment
- The treatment is safe, no need to recuperate, no pain, no injuries because no surgery is required.
- Able to have sexual intercourse 6 hours after the treatment.
- There may be a little irritation after the treatment and will disappear by itself.
-Should be reassessed every 6 months after the last treatment by an obstetrician
-Should leave the injection procedure on the treatment area 1 week after treatment
Compiled by Research and Development department [ Revised 03/11/59 ]