Patients may feel tight on the treatment area, and swelling can be occurred for 2-3 days. Patients can do their normal life. If your skin becomes dryer, you can apply a moisturizer and sunscreen with at least SPF30.
1. Chin fat problems (not more than 5 mm)
2. Flabby cheeks
3. Wrinkles around eyes
4. Wrinkles around mouth
5. Wrinkles around neck
6. Unattractive-shaped face
7. Patients above18
8. Depend on physician’s recommendations
1. Open wound on treatment area
2. Severe or cystic acnes around face or neck
3. Pacemaker, defribillator, or metallic implantations
Precautions and warning
1. Should not perform on dermal filler or mechanical implantation areas.
2. Should not directly perform on keloid areas.
3. Should not perform in patients taking anticoagulants.
4. The areas should be avoided this treatment are thyroid gland (thyroid gland, thyroid cartilage, and trachea) and major vessels.
5. History taking should be done before undergoing treatment. Treatment should not perform in these patients:
a. A hemorrhagic disorder or haemostatic dysfunction – An active or local skin disease that may alter wound healing
b. Herpes Simplex
c. Autoimmune Disease
f. Bell’s palsy
6. Depend on physician’s recommendations
Additional recommendations: SygmaLift should be done at least 6 months after Botox injection, 2-3 months after filler injection, or depending on physician’s recommendations.