1. Wrinkles around the chin
2. Nasolabial folds
3. Marionette lines
4. Glabellar lines
5. Forehead lines
6. Wrinkled skin on the upper eyelid
7. Eye wrinkles
1. Patients with a pacemakers, nerve stimulators, or any type of implanted electrical devices in any area in the body
2. Immunocompromised patients
3. Pregnancy or breastfeeding women
4. Patients using Accutane® should be in the discretion of the professional physician.
5. Autonomic nervous system (ANS) hyperactivity on the treatment area.
6. Open wound or infected skin on the treatment area.
7. Depend on the discretion of the doctor
Maintenance and postoperative care
1. Some patients may have slightly erythema or swelling after the treatment immediately which will disappear in 2-24 hours.
2. The patients can normally do make up after the treatment.
3. Depend on the discretion of the doctor
Compiled by Research and Development department and Monlawadee Tantrawarasin [Revised 14/12/59 ]