Skin therapy innovation with LDM Med (LDM: Local Dynamic Micro-massage) uses medical waves called ultrasound waves with a frequency range of 1MHz, 3MHz and 10MHz, which can penetrate skin to a depth of 3 cm, 1 cm and 0.3 cm respectively.
1. Aging problems
2. Facial or body skin loosening
3. Prevent premature wrinkles
4. Reduce cellulite problems
5. Before and after liposuction.
6. Before and after the facial lifting treatment.
7. Stretch marks
10. Rash, dermatitis, and perioral dermatitis
11. Chronic wounds due to circulatory disorders
12. Scars or hypertrophic scars
13. Acne scars
16. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus at the skin
17. Allergic skin rash
18. Pushing nutrients into the skin
19. Combination with esthetic treatments such as RF injection or lasers (depending on physician’s recommendations)
20. Depending on physician’s recommendations
1. Patients who wear metal
2. Patients who has pacemaker implantation
3. Fractured and broken areas