1. Permanent Hair Reduction
2. Wrinkle Reduction / Skin Tightening
3. Pigmented Lesions such as Lentigine (Age Spot), Solar Lentigine (Sun Spot), Freckle, and Melasma on the skin (Epidermal Melasma)
4. Treatment of vascular veins which is smaller than 2.5 mm on face and body
5. Pseudofolliculitis barbae
6. Depend on the discretion of the professional doctor
1. Hair removal
The hair removal takes only 10-15 minutes depending on the area you want to remove hair. Before the treatment, you should stop other hair removal methods such as plucking or waxing at least 4 weeks before the treatment in order to get the most effective results. The treatment area must be shaved to 1-2 mm ingrown hair and clean and dry before undergoing the treatment. After treatment, there will normally be some slight redness or swelling. The patients should apply cold pack compress on those areas for 10-15 minutes or until it disappears.
2. Reducing wrinkles
Before treatment, the patients must clean and dry the face or the treatment area to allow the laser to penetrate the skin as much as possible. Patients may smell the burning of the ingrown hair. The facial area will also be burned. However, it will give you the satisfying smoothness of your face. If the facial hair is thick, you may shave off that area to avoid burning of hairs and to increase the penetration capacity of the laser into the skin. After the treatment, the face will be tight or red.
3. Pigmented Lesion
Before treatment, the patients must clean and dry the face or the treatment area, so the laser can deeply penetrate into the skin. After the treatment, you can see that the color will become darker, and some people may have thin flakes that occur for 10-14 days, and it will gradually peel off by itself. The patients must not peel it off before its time. In the meantime, the patients must nourish the skin with moisturizer and sunscreen with SPF more than 30, and avoid the sun.
4. Facial and Leg Vascular Malformations
For vascular treatment with a laser machine, Gentle Max Pro is suitable for veins that are black, purple or red, but the size is not more than 2.5 mm. Before treatment, if the area is hairy, shave it off to avoid burning of hairs and to increase the penetration capacity of the laser into the skin.
After treatment, there will normally be some slight compress on those areas for 10-15 minutes or until it disappears redness or swelling. The patients should apply cold pack.
1. Unable to perform treatment in hair that is white or has recently been bleached.
2. In case of hair bleaching, should be wait at least 2-4 weeks before undergoing the treatment or depending on the discretion of the doctor.
3. Shave the hair in the treatment area before undergoing each laser hair removal in order to avoid burns of the epidermis. In case you don't shave your hair, the laser will absorb the hair around epidermis causing the side effects to the epidermis and less laser light into the skin. The side effects lead to ineffective treatment.
4. In the case of using anesthesia, assure the treatment area is completely dry from the anesthesia because it can cause side effects.
5. Completely clean and dry on the treatment area. Do not use cold pack, cold compress or a cool dryer during the treatment since this type of laser absorbs water causing side effects. Should use a cool pack, cold compress or a cool dryer only after the treatment has been completed.
6. People with a history of cold allergy should inform the doctor before treatment.
7. Patients with a history of taking anticoagulants or various types of herbs such as ginkgo leaf extract, ginseng extract, and garlic extract, which can easily cause blood vessels to rupture, should be consulted with the physicians before the treatment.
8. Patients with a history of red keloid scars should notify the doctor before the treatment.
1. Patients with pacemaker or cardioverter implantation must consult the professional physicians before undergoing the treatment.
2. Do not use in the patients taking vitamin A, AHA, or Roaccutane for acne treatment before (should not take such drugs for at least 1-3 months or at the doctor's discretion if the patients will undergo the treatment).
3. In case of hair removal or varicose veins treatment, must avoid the tattooed area.
4. Open wounds
5. Patients who just have a sunburn (have been exposed to strong sunlight or just came back from the beach)
6. Patients with photosensitivity
7. Pregnancy women
8. Patients with a history of seizures stimulated by light.
9. Patients with a history of drugs causing photosensitivity must stop those drugs for 3-5 days before undergoing the treatment.
10. Patients with a history of taking Accutane should discontinue the drug for at least 6 months or depending on the discretion of the physician.
11. Depend on the discretion of the doctors
Compiled by Research and Development department [Revised 25/11/59 ] More info: https://syneron-candela.com/na/product/gentle-pro-series http://www.beamed.co.th/patient/th/gentlemax.html