1. Treatment cannot be done in white hair.
2. In case of hair bleaching, the treatment can be done after 2-4 weeks or depending on physician’s recommendations.
3. Shave the treatment area before treatment to avoid superficial skin burn. If shaving is not done, laser will absorb outer hair causing unwanted side effects. Moreover, laser is unable to penetrate inner skin causing ineffective results.
4. In case of using anesthesia for pain relief, treatment area must be dry before treatment to avoid side effects.
5. Treatment area should be dry and clean. Cool pack and blower is not recommended during treatment because laser will absorb water causing many side effects. Those devices can be only used after treatment.
6. Cold allergy patients should notify physician before treatment.
7. Patients taking anticoagulants, iron supplements, or any herb such as ginkgo biloba, ginseng, or garlic extracts may have blood vessel rupture. Patients should thoroughly take physician’s instructions before treatment.
8. Patients having history of hypertrophic scar should notify physician before treatment.
1. Patients with any device implantation such as pacemaker or cardioconverters should intensively consult a doctor.
2. Patients taking vitamin A, AHA, or Roaccutane. (Patients must stop taking those drugs at least 1-3 months before treatment or depending on physician’s discretions).
3. Hair removal and varicose vein treatment on tattoo areas.
4. Open wound areas.
5. Sunburn patients (taking strong sunlight or having a beach trip).
6. Photosensitize patients.
7. Pregnancy women
8. Patients with history of epilepsy caused by light*.
9. Patients with history of taking any drug causing photosensitivity. Patients should stop taking those drugs at least 3-5 days*.
10. Patients should stop taking Accutane at least 6 months or depending on physician’s discretions.
11. Depend on physician’s discretions