Each pin has a feedback control to maintain the equal temperatures, so the physician is able to manipulate energy level penetrating to the skin layers. For more comfortable, A FRACTORA™ screen is apparently seen as well.
1. Wrinkle treatment
2. Scar treatment
3. Acne scar treatment
4. Superficial skin pigment abnormalities, telangectesias (superficial spider veins), and skin texture problems
1. Patients must understand and follow preoperative, during operative, and postoperative instructions strictly.
2. Erythema (slightly redness) may occur less than 24 hours. Petechiae may appear for 1-3 days after treatment as well. At the 4th day after treatment, small scaly residue can also appear and peel off within 1-3 weeks.
3. Swelling may occur for 2-3 weeks.
4. Patients may feel pain and uncomfortable for 1-2 hours.
5. Small eschar may occur on treatment area for 7-10 days after treatment.
6. In case of undergoing tumescent, swelling may appear for 1-3 weeks.
7. Skin regeneration is different in each patient.
8. The best result will be seen in 6th-12th weeks after treatment.
Contraindications and precautions (depending on physicians’ recommendations)
1. Patients with pacemaker, internal defibrillator, or an electronic device implantations
2. Patients with metal surgery such as metal plates, screws, or silicone
3. Patients with injection should be under physician’s control
4. Patients with or has a history of skin cancers or pre-malignant moles
5. Patients with chronic diseases such as cardiac disease
6. Pregnancy or breast-feeding women
7. Immunocompromised patients such as HIV
8. Heat-related disorders such as herpes simplex (may undergoes prophylactic drug)
9. Uncontrolled diabetes mellitus patients
10. Patients with active skin disorders such as bedsore, psoriasis, rash, ringworm
11. Patients with skin disorders such as keloid, skin regeneration abnormalities, dry and sensitive skin
12. Patients with coagulation disorder (If using anticoagulant drug, patients must stop drug-taking 10 days before treatment)
13. Patients with face surgery within 1 year before treatment
14. Patients with facial dermabration, facial resurfacing, or deep chemical peeling less than 3 months before treatment
15. Patients undergoing IPL laser or RF must wait at least 6 weeks before treatment
16. Patients using isotretinin must stop drug-taking 6 months before treatment
17. Patients using NSAIDs e.g. ibuprofen must stop drug-taking 1 week before and after treatment
18. Do not treat on skin, eyebrows, rim of the eyes, or lips tattoo areas
19. Do not treat on hair line
20. Patients with type VI skin, tan skin from sunbath, using chemical tanning, or using tanning bed must wait at least 2 weeks before treatment