Fine Touch is a laser treatment used for treating scars, acne scars, oily skin, wrinkles, stretch marks, large pores. Fine Touch uses Fractional Erbium Laser technology combining with an innovative Semi Ablative Fractional Laser. Operating by doctors, this technology can be performed on the skin without wound opening, piercing, or destroying the skin.
1. Treatment of wrinkles and fine lines all over the body
2. Treatment of scars, acne scars, and ice pick scars
3. Oily skin and large pores
4. Treatment of uneven skin texture
5. Regeneration of new skin cells (Resurfacing)
6. Treatment of Stretch marks
7. Depend on discretion of the doctor
1. Peacemaker, nerve stimulators or any type of implanted electrical device, regardless of areas in the body
2. Immune disorder *
3. Pregnancy or breastfeeding
4. Patients using Accutane® should be in the discretion of the professional physician.
5. Nervous system sensitivity on the treatment area
6. Open wound or infected skin on the treatment area.
7. Patients who undergo treatment of wrinkles with injections of fillers should be at the discretion of professional doctor
8. Depend on the discretion of the doctor
Maintenance and post-operative care
1. After 1-2 days of the treatment, some patients may experience a slight redness or swelling like a sunburn and will feel rough and dry on the skin. The symptoms will recover after 1 week of treatment.
2. Avoid the sun and muggy places
3. Avoid irritations to the skin
4. Should apply lotion or sunscreen regularly
5. Avoid taking warm bath
6. Depend on the discretion of the doctor
Compiled by Research and Development department [ Revised 21/12/59 ]
More info: http://finescan1550.com