1. People who want to undergoing a medical procedure but are afraid of needles
2. Suitable for people who have a sagging face, not firm, not tightened.
3. People with droopy eyelids (Ptosis)
4. People with acne scars or rolling scars
5. Keloid areas
6. Stretch mark areas
7. Wrinkle areas
7.1 Back of the hand
7.2 Aroud the chest (décolletage)
7.3 Cheek area
7.4 Neck area
7.5 Around the eyes area
Postoperative care and precaution
Apply anti-inflammatory cream and strictly take prescribed medication after the treatment. Avoid sun exposure after 48 hours of treatment. Also, do not rub, scrub, or poke the red, scale or nodules on the treatment area.
- Darker skin color may occur on the treatment area and will slowly fade away in 2-6 months.
- Bleeding might be occurred causing subcutaneous hemorrhage, bruise, and nodule on the treatment area which will disappear by itself after 10 days.
Compiled by Development and Research Department [Revised 4/11/16]