The eyes are the body's vital organs because they say eyes are the windows to the heart. Therefore, it is not strange that anyone wants to have big eyes like a child. Nowadays, it is found that Asian people is the most popular group doing eye surgery. In other countries, there is even a study on the shape of the eyes, and the study shows that big eyes make the face look more attractive. Many people have droopy eyebrows, a lot of eyelids, crow's feet, or many wrinkles under the eyes causing unattractive eyes. Today, there are many solutions to fix those problems and increase the size of the eyes in a variety of ways as follows:
- Make-up double-layer eyelashes or eyeliners
- Surgery Epicanthoplasty, lateral canthoplasty, and double eyelid surgery can enlarge the eyes for 10-15%. Eyebrow lifting surgery can also make the eyes bigger.
- The use of Botulinum toxin increases the size of eyes, requiring expert operator and injection techniques such as injection to raise the eyebrows or injections to reduce the lines under the eyes in order to make the bigger eyes.
- Use of sound waves or radiofrequency helps to tighten the skin causing eyebrows to raise and bigger eyes.
- Fat Graft helps reduce dark circles under the eyes causing the overall condition of the eyes look brighter and more attractive.
The Effects Of Eye Beauty
Eye health problems are also important. Many people have symptoms of visual impairment such as farsightedness. Over the age of 40, they begin to have eye muscle deterioration or Computer Vision Syndrome, which is a visual disorder. As a result of using a tablet or computer for a long time, dry eyes, pain, stinging, irritation, and watery eyes can occur. Therefore, we should take care of eyesight by the following methods:
- Set the distance of using the computer about 16 - 30 inches
- The computer screen should fit to eyesight level. If you have to use computer for a long time, should take a 10 -15 minutes break, and if eye irritation, pain, or watery eyes are occurred, you should see the doctor
- Be careful of using cosmetics
- Eye makeup should be changed every 3-4 months. In addition, topical medications such as eye drops should not be used for more than 1 month once opened
- Eye exercises It is an exercise for the eye muscles such as blinking or making eye movements. It will help strengthen the muscles of the eyeballs and reduce fatigue from using the eyes for a long time
- Acupuncture a Chinese medicine using fingers to press down on different points instead of acupuncture. Pressing around nerves for 5-8 seconds can stimulate blood circulation, reduce bruising, and strengthen your eyes
These are recommendations to strengthen, nourish, and reduce the chance of the deterioration of eyesight.
- Eating a healthy diet not processed food
- Avoid eating salty food or food with color-adding or flavoring
- Exercise for toxin excretion
- Get adequate sleep
- Drink water
- Eat colorful fruits and vegetables or take beta-carotene supplements