The ability to treat not just the skin but its underlying support very precisely, from the inside out, helps to ensure both safe and satisfying results, with no downtime.
The Ulthera® is a new technology for aesthetic practices and is the only one that is US FDA-cleared for non-invasive lift. The effectivity of the ultrasound lift will last for about one year
Ulthera (Ulthera) Tour with Ultrasound Using Inside-Out Technology, the beauty transmitted is born on the inner layer of the skin and then the result is outward which sends the heat wave. Ultrasound that is tightened (Focused Ultrasound) therefore results in both face lifting, reducing stress on the face that is less frightening or helps to increase the altitude. It is like adding filler on the face in which it had broken back up.
The Ulthera® System is indicated for use as a non-invasive dermatological aesthetic treatment to:
• Lift the eyebrow
• Lift lax submental (beneath the chin) and neck tissue
• Improve lines and wrinkles on face and chest
Moreover, the Ultherapy is able to treat the axillary hyperhidrosis.
Ulthera has two types of waves: a shallow tip and a deep tip, so doctors can choose to use a tip on each part of the body that is suitable for Each area Deep tip (DS 4 - 4.5mm) emits a frequency at 4 MHz and the power down to a depth of 4.5mm can help with face contouring. Reduce the fat layer on the face or reduce the thickness on the face, or will help to shrink the SMAS layer (SMAS) to help in lifting. Clear page border Fixes droopy eyelids and eyebrows Shallow tip (DS 7-3.0mm) emits a frequency at 7 MHz and power down to 3 mm. Stimulates collagen and elastin under the skin without harming the top surface. Make the skin smooth, beautiful, clear skin.
People with early degeneration of the connective tissue under the skin, including the reduction of collagen with age. Facial fat loss Having accumulated fat on the sides of the cheeks and wattle are
1. Those whose facial features are not compacted
2. People with droopy eyebrows or eyelids
3. Those whose face frames are not clear
4. People who have problems with sagging under the chin
5. Those with unclosed skin, neck and décolletage
6. Those who have problems sagging on their arms
7. People who have a weak stomach
8. Reduce excessive sweating in the armpit
Potential Side Effects
There are no serious adverse effects during the clinical treatment by specialized physicians, but the clients will have the following mild and transient effects during and after the ultrasound energy treatment:
1. Erythema: The treated area may show redness immediately, but this typical side effect will disappear few hours after the treatment.
2. Edema (swelling): This typical or common symptom resolves within a few days after the treatment.
3. Pain: A discomfort or tenderness may be experienced during the procedure. This can be reduced by administering a local anesthesia and applying ice compression on the treated areas.
4. Bruising: Mild bruising may occur occasionally and it is very common, but it will be resolved within a few days after the procedure.
5. Nerve effects: Some patients experienced transient local muscle weakness and numbness results after the procedure that lasted for a few months but it was resolved with no permanent injuries to facial nerves as reported.
The Ulthera® is not recommended in patients with:
• Open wounds or lesions on the treatment areas
• Severe or cystic acne on the treatment areas
• Pacemakers and electronic device implants
• Pregnancy or breast feeding women
• A hemorrhagic disorder or hemostatic dysfunction
• Local skin disease
• Herpes simplex
• Autoimmune disease
• Diabetes (Patients should tell the physician before doing the energy treatment)
• Bell’s palsy