- Reduce activities with large groups to reduce the risk of spreading the virus in large groups.
- Reduce the time spent in the community.
- Reduce the spread of infection If you are sick, you should stop studying or work with a 14-day quarantine.
- Wash your hands before eating every day, because each day we touch many things, making it possible on our hands that there may be germs, it is not.
- Wash your hands after going to the bathroom or touching dirt, knobs, bolts.
- Wash your hands with soap and water. or alcohol hand sanitizer.
- Avoid approaching patients with cold symptoms.
- Avoid activities that you do with large groups.
- Avoid entering congested/epidemic areas.
If we can comply with it will greatly reduce the spread of COVID-19.