Bath Detoxification Program (Bath Therapy)
Bath detoxification is a dip in the water mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar in the bath, which helps dissolve the fat covering the skin. And accelerate the removal of waste from cells Detoxification using this method can be done at home by mixing 2 cups Apple Cider Vinegar in a bath with warm water, then soaking it in the bathtub with all hair and skin except the face soaked in water for about 30 minutes. And showering to cleanse Apple Cider Vinegar from the body using normal shampoo and soap. After the treatment, the skin may become dry, especially on the hands and feet. Therefore should drink plenty of water within 24 hours. Bath Therapy should be used about 1 time / week or every time there is detoxification. Especially intravenous detoxification
In addition, should calm the mind and relax. Which may meditate or practice breathing There are ways to manage stress. Control food intake Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and get enough sleep. By going to bed at about 4 pm and waking up at 6 o'clock in the morning, avoiding the use or exposure to chemicals such as pesticides, pesticides, etc. and all drugs should be abstained
- Alternative Medicine Division Department of Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine Ministry of Public Health
- Gordon Josephs, A Closer Look at Intravenous Hydrogen Peroxides, 1994.
- Trivieri Larry, Alternative Medicine, The Definitive Guide, 2 nd edition, 2002
- Stephen Holt, A Primer of Natural Therapeutics, 2008
- Corazon Ibarra and David Edwards, A Primer of Biotoxicology, 1996