Problems around the eyes In addition to wrinkles, bags under the eyes, dark circles under the eyes are also a problem around the eyes that are common to many people. Causes from dark circles under the eyes. Such as.
- Genetic factors.
- Ethnic factors Found in blacks and Asians.
- Stress - Not enough rest.
- Certain diseases, such as thyroid poisoning Can cause dark circles under the eyes.
- Pregnancy Hormonal conditions during pregnancy, 3rd trimester.
- Allergies. People with allergies, dark circles under the eyes tend to be more already. Often have many behaviors that will cause dark circles under the eyes, such as itchy eyes, often rubbing the eyes Can increase dark circles.
- Excessive eye contact, such as staring at IPAD (iPad), mobile phone, computer or even reading for a long time Helps to increase dark circles under the eyes as well. Due to causing veins under the eyes Will make it noticeable dark circles under the eyes The basic solution is to use the Whitening product, which is needed only under the eyes. Can not bring irritated products Or use other areas to use under the eyes. In addition, if the condition is severe or concerns Recommend to see a doctor Because the doctor may consider Laser (laser) to reduce dark circles under the eyes. Laser that reduces pigment Can be used to reduce dark circles under the eyes.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)
- Q-Switch ND YAG
- Pico Laser However, the doctor will consider choosing a laser that is suitable for the severity of each person. However, treating dark circles under the eyes is effective. In most cases, not using one method Often need to use together in many ways Including the need to maintain to suit the cause that causes to be For example People with dark circles under the eyes due to allergies. After the laser has improved Must also treat allergy symptoms better Otherwise it'll get better, will not be repeated again. For basic care methods
- Cold compress method Using a small spoon Frozen in the freezer Come out to compress under the eyes This will improve the veins that expand under the eyes.
- Sleeping with a high head.
- Adequate rest Is the easiest way to help reduce dark circles under the eyes.
Information provided by: Dr. Nicha Tangpobnong
Compiled by: Medisci