"Alzheimer's" is the most common type of dementia. Is a disease that affects memory, learning, feeling And including the behavioral expression of the patient. Many people may understand that The most important risk of Alzheimer's disease Are genetic, but actually only 5% of all Alzheimer's patients suffer from Alzheimer's Therefore, the risk of birth "Alzheimer's Disease" will come from the environment. And lifestyle habits Which today has compiled 4 important risk factors That cause Alzheimer's disease as follows.
1. Sugar, Studies have found that eating sugars, desserts, including foods such as white flour often. Will cause blood sugar levels to rise The body secures a lot of insulin. Causes to stimulate the accumulation of proteins One of the brains called "Beta Amyloid" eventually led to Alvimer's disease. In people found to have high blood sugar levels Or have diabetes There is a high risk of Alzheimer's disease.
2. The accumulation of toxins, heavy metals in the body, especially the group of mercury, lead, cadmium and aluminum. Which at present We often find these substances contaminated in drinking water. Cosmetics, tooth fillings, pesticides, pesticides Air pollution Including cigarette smoke as well.
3. Malnutrition, especially vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and folic acid. The lack of these 3 nutrients will cause "cysteine hormone" high This hormone is toxic to cells in the brain. And causes inflammation in the blood vessels Which in addition to increasing the risk of coronary artery disease Also increases the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
4. In people with a history of head injuries Have an accident Brain surgery Or minor injuries, but often playing sports that may cause adverse effects often such as playing sports, boxing, playing football Or extreme sports These head injuries Will result in brain damage Increased risk of developing Alzheimer's disease.
5. Lack of exercise, Studies have shown that in the elderly Lack of exercise Living daily in a sitting and lying down will increase your risk of Alzheimer's disease. On the other hand, regular exercise Is the body that helps prevent The occurrence of Alzheimer's disease as well.
Information provided by: Dr. Narumon Thongsriiam
Compiled by: Medisci