Chronic allergy, skin, chronic rash Or whether respiratory allergies Are all involved in food allergies Regardless of acute allergies And latent food allergies Abstain from food found to be allergic Will help improve chronic allergies.
5 foods that stimulate chronic allergies
1. cow's milk such as yogurt, ice cream, butter, cheese, whey protein.
2. Yeast such as bakery, bread, cakes, cookies, including all kinds of alcoholic beverages.
3. Whole eggs, egg whites and egg yolks Allergic to chicken eggs than duck eggs.
4. Nuts such as soy beans, almonds, peanuts.
5. Grains (gluten) such as wheat, oats, barley.
The doctor recommends taking food diaries. During a lot of allergies The doctor recommends consulting a doctor. To conduct a blood test for food allergies In order to have a look at specific allergenic foods So that he can change to eat the right food.
People with a lot of allergies. There are inflammation in the digestive tract as well. Which may need to use some supplements To help adjust the balance of the intestines Together with abstaining from food allergies will cause allergies that exist Whether skin allergies, intestinal allergies can be improved.
Information provided by: Dr. Narumon Thongsriiam
Compiled by: Medisci