Contradictions (Should consult a doctor before treatment)
1. Pacemaker or internal defibrillator implantation
2. Physical and mental illness or Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
3. Wound on the treatment area
4. Taking drugs or undergoing any treatment that may affect the procedure
6. Recent surgery on the treatment area
7. Abnormal abdominal area e.g. hernia, ulcerative colitis, Crohn 'Disease, Acute cervicitis
8. History of thrombophlebitis
9. Acute infection
10. Heart failure
11. History of allergic reaction to anesthetic
12. Metallic implantation
Maintenance and warnings
1. 2 weeks before the treatment, patients should have a comprehensive medical examination such as blood test to check for blood integrity, X-ray, evaluation of the risk of certain diseases related to physical strengthness, or depending on the discretion of the physicians.
2. Patients should refrain from taking anticoagulants for more than 2 weeks.
3. Patients should wear loose clothing on the day of admission.
4. Take a picture, weigh, measure the circumference of the treated area for comparison before and after the treatment
5. Patients should completely shave the treatment area.
6. Patients should be evaluated the treatment area by a physician in order to design a proper and safe treatment plan.
7. After discharge from the operating room, patients will be monitored for at least a few hours for changes in vital signs including loss of red blood cell count and body fluid compensation. When it turns into normal level, the patient can recuperate at home.
8. It is necessary to wear elastic bandages or wear flexible clothing provided by the doctor to fit the liposuction areas and to reduce and limit swelling at least 1 month. Your doctor's instructions must be followed strictly.
9. Should rest and should not perform high-impact activities after treatment such as jumping during 2 weeks due to causing trauma and bruise
10. Take medicine strictly as prescribed by the doctor
11. Eat soft foods and iron-rich foods during the recovery period (2 weeks), lean meat protein, and non-spicy food to repair the body. If there are any question, please consult a nutritionist.
12. Strictly take care of the wound to not wet nor infected after surgery as prescribed by the doctor
13. If there is any abnormality or question after surgery, patients should consult a doctor and follow up every appointment to monitor the progress of treatment.
14. About 2 months after liposuction, the patient should begin with light exercise and adjust food intake by focusing on avoiding consuming fat. This is to allow the body to restore fitness and rebalance the weight and proportion. The exercise should be focused to promote muscle strength and the firmness of muscles and skin. If there are any question, please consult a physical therapist.
More info: http://www.invasix.com/BodyTite_7
Compiled by Research abd Development departemnt [Revised 12/11/59 ]