- Treatment by surgery and sutures or replacing with tissues from other areas and sutures to allow tissue growth.
- Treatment by using a special needle, in which the needle is inserted under the skin to cut the membrane and groove each holes to shallow the pockmarks.
In present, a variety of technologies is adopted for pockmarks treatment. The technologies focuses on dead skin cells removal and stimulating regeneration of skin cells.
- Skin conditioning with microdermabrasion
It is a method of microdermabarsion with gem scales which helps to shallow the pockmarks.
- Skin conditioning with acid
By marking or peeling the skin with fruit acids, it helps to exofoliate the upper skin cells and stimulate the body regeneration reducing the pockmarks.
- Treatment by laser
It stimulates the production of collagen under the skin to reduce acne scars.
- Treatment by radio frequency
It is the transmission of energy to stimulate the collagen production to reduce wrinkles, redness, black spots or acne holes.